Miles Apart



Hi…..urrbbb.. its like.. uh…(sigh) I have been thinking about this for quite some time now… 420 painful minutes to be precise. Many a minute, I have wondered why I should be pretending what we pretend is truth… I am the same melodramatic mushy guy unlike u, but please show some emotions atleast once in your lifetime. We have spent ages together; hands on my cheek, I am musing as to how we thought we gel quite-ee well all these years. We have spent umpteen hilarious moments together but when I was hapless, you have left me blank as a barren land. Days have rolled over but compatibility has never really worked out, though it seemed to. You have ditched me at times when you had to shadow me. I Quit… quit…                         


I QUIT ….. GOOD BYE…..

-A guy’s text message to his sub-conscience after writing a sure-shot arrear paper
:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment